March 11, 2015

Another year

Another year passed as I sink deeper and deeper into the abyss of time.
It was about 5 years ago, that I realized my body is rotting, when my eyes required lenses to continue to see. Last  year, I realized my mind is rotting too. Last year is the first year, in which I realized that I am aging, or sprinting towards that inevitable end to this purposeless life. It may be because of a heavy dose of philosophy in the last year. In any case I am addicted to philosophy now. Nothing else give me peace of mind, than the philosophical quest to understand the meaning of the meaning.

Recently my curiosity shifted to mathematics. I now see a connection between mathematics and such varied concepts as beauty, mind, music, consciousness and our own existence. I think mathematics is the only defining speciality of a human being when contrasted with other living organisms.

No comments: